A Wedding Memory Quilt for Yourself or that Special Family Member Makes a Personal and Forever Keepsake
When we start to search online for how to go about creating a memory quilt it often turns out confusing, as we’re usually not sure where to go and who to rely upon.
A wedding memory quilt is a very personal undertaking and knowing we have to pass along our family details to someone we may not know can be an exercise in faith and trust.
However it doesn’t have to be.
One of the better places to choose to have a wedding quilt made is via an Etsy Seller.
Why An Etsy Seller?
Etsy sellers are a collection of specialists in their field of DIY and more. Individual crafters have unique and personal talents for their specialities and of course, once you read their reviews you get a greater understanding of their appreciated work.
Although I’ve not personally ordered a quilt yet, I have to say, in my search for impressive Wedding Memory Quilts, the quilt featured below jumped out the most. It’s simply stunning in it’s layout and design so wanted to pass it along:
Featured Custom Wedding Quilt Wall Hanging
- This featured quilt uses 36 photos (or you can determine your own preferences)
- It’s made from a WholeCloth versus a pieced quilt
- This quilt measure 36 inches by 48 inches
- Prior to starting, collaboration is done with you on colors and designs until you find one you’re happy with
- The design is digitally printed on 100% Cotton Sateen
- Use low-loft batting and 100% cotton backing
- It’s design to use as a wall hanging versus a bed quilt – feature them as art
- Since it’s made for display, it’s designed with a hanging sleeve or small rings on the back (size dependent)
- In the design process with you, the Seller with discuss any further embellishments and details you would like to add
- You’ll notice in the bottom right hand side of the quilt, this particular person included their wedding program
- The final price is determined based on exactly what you would like
- Contact details for the designer of this product can be found by clicking through the photo, or here.
Other Quilt Designs by FocusonFabric: