A Wedding Memory Quilt for Yourself or that Special Family Member Makes a Personal and Forever Keepsake
When we start to search online for how to go about creating a memory quilt, it often turns out confusing, as we’re usually not sure where to go and who to rely on.
A wedding memory quilt is a very personal undertaking, and knowing we have to pass along our family details to someone we may not know can be an exercise in faith and trust.
However, it doesn’t have to be.
One of the better places to choose to have a wedding quilt made is via an Etsy Seller.
Why An Etsy Seller?
Etsy sellers are a collection of specialists in their field of DIY and more. Individual crafters have unique and personal talents for their specialty. Once you read their reviews, you get a greater understanding of their appreciated work.
Although I’ve not personally ordered a quilt yet, I have to say that the quilt featured below jumped out the most in my search for impressive Wedding Memory Quilts.
Featured Custom Wedding Quilt Wall Hanging
- This featured quilt uses 36 photos (or you can determine your preferences)
- It’s made from a whole cloth versus a pieced quilt
- This quilt measure 36 inches by 48 inches
- Collaboration is done with you on colors and designs until you find one you’re happy with
- The design is digitally printed on 100% Cotton Sateen
- Use low-loft batting and 100% cotton backing
- It’s designed to use as a wall hanging versus a bed quilt – feature them as art
- It’s designed with a hanging sleeve or small rings on the back (size dependent)
- In the design process with you, the Seller will discuss any further embellishments and details you would like to add
- You’ll notice on the bottom right-hand side of the quilt; this particular person included their wedding program
- The final price is based on precisely what you would like
- Contact details for the designer of this product can be found by clicking through the photo or here.
Other Quilt Designs by FocusonFabric:
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***