*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified commissions*
With apartments and homes on the smaller side these days, finding furniture that’s easy to get in and out of is a primary concern. Small couches for small spaces are an important choice. Furniture manufacturers have focused on this problem and provided various options in various designs and colors.
View Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Multiple Ways to Utilize Smaller Couches:
- A studio apartment is the first thing we think of when we need a small couch. Of course, you can also choose smaller sofas that serve a dual purpose and fold down into a bed.
- A small home office that requires seating for visitors.
- Place one in a bedroom where a place to sit is necessary.
- Two smaller couches are ideal for rooms where a regular sofa set doesn’t work.
- Create your own sectional with two small couches by placing an end table at the right angle.
- Small businesses can add one to a foyer or in their actual office.
- A small sofa for extra seating is an option for homes with a media room.
There isn’t much difference between a regular-sized couch and an apartment-sized couch in terms of size. An apartment-sized couch is generally narrower. You’ll find that difference in depth to be about twenty or thirty inches. That measurement can substantially aid in laying furniture out in a smaller room. It also helps in getting the couch through an apartment door.
Some of the products featured below are both loveseats and couches. Of course, a loveseat is not as long as a regular sofa. Where there’s room, an apartment-sized sofa and loveseat might be the best choice.
Take a look at the room, and work within those measurements. Never try to add a large sofa where one doesn’t work. That alone will make the room seem even smaller.
Check Out Some Suggested Small Couches for Small Spaces Below:
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***