With apartments and homes on the smaller side these days, finding furniture that’s easy to get in and out is a primary concern. Small couches for small spaces are an essential choice. Furniture manufacturers have focused on this problem and provided a selection of choices in various designs and colors.
View Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Multiple Ways to Utilize Smaller Couches:
- A studio apartment is the first thing we think of when we need a small couch. Of course, you can also choose smaller couches that serve a dual purpose and fold down into a bed.
- A small home office that requires seating for visitors.
- Place one in a bedroom where a place to sit is necessary.
- Two smaller couches are ideal for rooms where a regular sofa set doesn’t work.
- Create your owner sectional with two small couches by placing an end-table at the right angle.
- Small businesses can add one to a foyer or in their actual office.
- For homes with a media room, a small sofa for extra seating is an option.
There isn’t much difference between a regular-sized couch and an apartment-sized couch in terms of size. An apartment-sized couch is generally narrower. You’ll find that difference in depth to be about twenty or thirty inches. That measurement can substantially aid in laying furniture out in a smaller room. It also helps in getting the couch through an apartment door.
Some of the products featured below are both loveseats and couches. Of course, a loveseat is not as long as a regular sofa. Where there’s room, an apartment-sized sofa and loveseat might be the best choice.
Take a look at the room, and work within those measurements. Never try to add a large sofa where one doesn’t work. That alone will make the room seem even smaller.
Check Out Some Suggested Small Couches for Small Spaces Below:
About Barbara & Funkthishouse***As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission from qualifying purchases***I also earn commission from other company affiliated relationships not limited to and including; Shopstyle, eBay, Shareasale, AWIN, Etsy, iTunes, Advertising, and Viglink.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***