*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified commissions*
When Saving Time, Saving Space, and Saving Money Intersect
There are practical reasons to choose a pre-lit pull-up Christmas tree. Space, time, and health issues can get in the way of our decorating plans. These trees make the process easier.
Product Page Here – Or View Products Below
What is Pre Lit Pull Up Christmas Trees
They are what they say they are: Pop-up-trees, ready-to-use, that, in some cases, come fully lit and pre-decorated. Best of all, they store nearly flat in the shape of a sphere. Assemble the stand, then literally pull it up for an instant tree.
Places to Use a Pull-up Tree
- How about in the office? Try it in the reception area or a conference room as an added decorating item for the annual Christmas Party.
- Try it in a home office. For those who spend many hours working in our home office, a pop-up Christmas Tree allows us to enjoy the festive decorating of the season.
- If you spend a great deal of time watching TV in the bedroom, add an easy-to-assemble pull-up pull-up tree to the room. What’s the point of decorating the living room if you spend most of your time in the bedroom? This way, you get the best of both worlds.
- Perhaps a classroom. Teachers will find the ease of assembly and storage appealing.
Who Could Use Pre-Lit Pull-Up Christmas Trees?
- It’s ideal for people who are moving. It’s less work.
- For older folks who don’t have the energy or desire to spend a lot of time and money decorating.
- Those with space issues. Apartment dwellers, in particular, can still enjoy the season without worrying about how to fit in a lot of decorations, lights, and a tree.
- They’re ideal for young couples who are just starting their life together. They’re in their first home but are concerned about buying a tree and all the other items that go with it, such as lights, the stand, and decorations.
- Those with limited storage space. It’s an all-in-one option. You don’t have to worry about storing a tree box or boxes of decorations. Slide it under the bed for storage.
- This is an easy option if a second or third tree is needed. Pull it up, and you have another room instantly decorated for the season.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***