Unique lamps add artistic creativity to a room. Lamps that look like flowers are a way to feature art beyond the walls. Every aspect of decor in a room can be approached with artistic design, the floors, the bedding, and even the drapes.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Where You Can Add Lamps that Look Like Flowers
- Consider adding a flower-themed lamp to a sunroom. They’re soft, artsy, and match an outdoor/indoor theme perfectly.
- If your main bedroom has an outdoor or garden theme, flower lamps make a lovely finishing touch.
- If the baby’s room is a woodland or outdoor theme, a flower-shaped lamp makes an excellent choice. As the baby gets older, this style of lamp can grow with future decorating changes.
- A flower lamp can work in essentially every room, so if you tire of it in one location, move it to another.
- They make a lovely focal point in a foyer. Place one of the unique decorative flower lamps featured below on a lovely side-table in the foyer. The ambient lighting alone makes a pretty addition to a foyer.
- Add one of the pretty flower-shaped lamps to a greenhouse or enclosed porch area.
- If you’re looking for a unique birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or wedding gift, consider one of these lovely flower lamps. It’s the kind of gift that can last a lifetime.
- What a beautiful gift for grandma. Chances are grandma won’t be buying herself something this elegant, so why not spoil her with one of these unique beauties. In fact, give grandma a lamp that reflects her favorite flower.
- A flower lamp can last a lifetime and be passed down.
- Use a pretty flower lamp on a credenza or place it on the desk in your home office.
- A flower lamp makes a lovely accessory for her princess-themed bedroom. Place one on a dresser, or two matching lamps on the end-tables beside her princess bed.
A Lovely Collection of Flower-Themed Lamps Featured Below:
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***