With lamps that look like books, you’re adding creative art to a room above and beyond prints on the wall. Accessories complete the look of a room, so don’t hesitate to include sculpted unique pieces.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Decor Ideas for Adding Lamps that Look Like Books to the Home or Office
- Create a book-themed bedroom and add all things book related. You can find rugs with book art on them, wall decals, and more.
- Funky book lamps make lovely original gift ideas for the avid reader.
- Add character to a bedroom by placing them on the bed end-tables.
- Create a storybook themed nursery and place one of these beauties on the baby’s dresser.
- Display your favorite book on a stand on the foyer credenza with one of these book-designed lamps beside it.
- Position one on your home-office or work-office desk for artsy ambient lighting.
- Book lamps make a beautiful gift for your favorite teacher.
- Give one to the student living in a dorm.
- Place one in a sunroom, beside a comfortable rocking chair. It’s your place to read.
- Put one on each of the kid’s homework desks.
- Position several unique book lamps in the reading room or home library.
- Place one on the little one’s nightstand and use it when you read bedtime stories.
- Add one to the She-Shed or Mancave.
- Is there a desk in your kitchen? If so, place one of these funky lamps on it. That way, you’ll also get lovely ambient lighting.
- Do you have a nook or alcove in a hallway or stairway landing? Consider placing a lovely book-lamp on an end-table in that spot.
- If you’re homeschooling, add several to your classroom.
Several Book Lamps Featured Below – Various Styles, Designs and Prices
About Barbara & Funkthishouse***As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission from qualifying purchases***I also earn commission from other company affiliated relationships not limited to and including; Shopstyle, eBay, Shareasale, AWIN, Etsy, iTunes, Advertising, and Viglink.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***