*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified commissions-Further Affiliations Listed Below*
If you’re a fan of furniture decor pieces that serve multiple purposes, you’ll appreciate a lamp with a USB port.
These days there are multiple ways to charge our devices, so why is still such a hassle? Choosing pieces of furniture for our home that come with built-in USB charging gives us multiple locations to charge our gadgets.
You don’t have to stop at just getting a lamp with a USB port; there are chairs, couches, tables, headboards, and more that come with them. You can check those out here.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Where to Place a USB Charging Lamp
- Put one on each side of the bed on the end-tables, then both of you can charge your phones when you want.
- Put one in the nursery to charge devices while rocking baby, or when you have to charge any baby equipment.
- Put one on your work-at-home desk or in your home office. If your office features a chair for guests, place a lamp on the table beside it for their charging convenience.
- Put one or two in the garage, man-cave or she-shed.
- It makes a perfect gift for him to use in his workshop.
- Place one beside that comfy chair in the reading nook.
- When you need to thank a teacher with a gift, these lamps are perfect.
- Sitting on the porch is a little more comfortable with one of these lamps beside your chair. When you’re reading on your phone, plug it in your conveniently positioned lamp without having to get up to charge your phone.
- Your family room or media room needs a few of these.
- Give one to the seniors in your life. They’ll appreciate the convenience of being able to charge their phone using the lamp that’s right beside them in the family room. Plus, when you visit, you can use it as well.
- Put a lamp on your Smart-Table, and you’ll have two places to charge your devices.
Check Out These Lamps with USB Charging Capabilities:
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including CollectiveVoice, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, eBay, Sovrn, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***