*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified commissions*
Learning how to organize deep bathroom cabinets can be a challenge. Not only can it be difficult to reach items in the back, but it can also be hard to keep everything organized.
Go Directly to the Organizational Product Ideas Here - Or You Can Also View the Products Below
Here are some basic tips on how to organize deep bathroom cabinets to ensure that all your toiletries, towels, and other items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner.
8 Basic Preplanning Tips on How to Organize Deep Bathroom Cabinets
- Start with an empty cabinet: The first step to organizing deep bathroom cabinets is to empty them completely. This will give you a blank slate to work with and will allow you to see exactly what you have and what you need.
- Group like items together: Once you’ve emptied the cabinet, start grouping like items together. This will make it easier to find items when needed and help you identify what you have and need to purchase.
- Use containers to store smaller items: When organizing deep bathroom cabinets, it’s important to use containers to store smaller items. This will ensure that all items are stored securely and make it easier to find items when needed. Consider using stackable containers as well as containers with dividers to help keep items organized.
- Utilize the back of the cabinet: To make the most of the space in your deep bathroom cabinets, try utilizing the back of the cabinet. You can hang hooks or command strips to hang items such as towels or robes, or you can use an over-the-door shoe organizer to store items such as shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
- Invest in storage solutions: If you’re struggling to keep your deep bathroom cabinets organized, consider investing in a few storage solutions. There are a variety of storage solutions available that are designed specifically for deep bathroom cabinets, such as pull-out drawers and pull-out baskets. These storage solutions can help you make the most of the space in your cabinets and make organizing and accessing items easier.
- Label everything: Labeling is an important step in organizing deep bathroom cabinets. Labeling will not only help you keep track of items, but it will also make it easier to find items when you need them. Consider using clear plastic bins or similar containers and labeling them with the contents.
- Use door storage: If your deep bathroom cabinet has a door, consider using it for storage. You can hang over-the-door organizers on the back or use adhesive hooks or command strips to hang items. You can also use the door to store cleaning supplies and items you don’t need to access regularly.
- Add shelves: Adding shelves to your deep bathroom cabinets can help you make the most of the space. Consider using adjustable shelves, which can be moved to different heights to accommodate different items. You can also install narrow shelves designed to fit tight spaces.
Organizing deep bathroom cabinets can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. By following these tips, you can keep your deep bathroom cabinets organized and make it easier to find items when needed. With a little bit of time and effort, you can keep your deep bathroom cabinets organized and stress-free.
Storage Product Ideas for Your Cupboards or Counters
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***