Funky Halloween Throw Blankets
These are too much fun! When you’ve maxed out your Halloween decor and are not sure what else you can add to Funk’N Kick it Up a Notch, then why not start adding throw blankets.
Check Out the Current Inventory of Halloween Throw Blankets Here on eBay
The best part is they’re decorative, AND you can use them to keep yourself warm. Who says you can’t keep them displayed all year long?
Here’s a lovely evening at home to plan with the kids:
1. On a chilly weekend night in October, open the window in your TV room to let the cold air in (wait it gets better!)
2. Put a Halloween Movie on or ‘The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown’ (whatever is age-appropriate)
3. Make popcorn!
4. Turn the lights out if the kids aren’t scared
5. Wrap yourselves up in your Halloween Throw Blankets to keep warm and watch the show as though you’re outside in the fresh air!
6. It’s the cold that makes it fun!!
About Barbara & FunkthishouseBarbara is a home decor rebel who blames her decades in the real estate industry for her love of color! Since leaving neutral behind, she's built Funkthishouse.com, a place where souls once trapped in neutral-decor-world roam free and funk'n love it!
My nutty passion is finding funky, colorful, and interesting products for the home or office. The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with, and in return, earn a small commission when items are sold. Visit FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story :)"
Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.