Robe Factory Harry Potter Marauders Map Area Rug
Fans of Harry Potter Can Take their Fandom to the Floor with Harry Potter Rugs
Decorating a Harry Potter themed bedroom doesn’t have to limit you to just the walls and accessories, you can also add punch to the place by using a themed rug. Even smaller mats like the ones featured below can be utilized in such a way that they enhance a room’s theme.
As an example, if you’ve decided you don’t want to use a larger area rug, orcan’t find the one that works best for your space, but have found smaller mats, you can use several smaller rugs to create the impact you’re looking for.
Ideas on Where to Put Smaller Mats in a Room:
- In a bedroom, two smaller mats at the side of the bed, or the end of the bed
- In a bedroom, a smaller mat in front of smaller dresser
- In a bedroom, a smaller mat in front of each of the bed’s side tables
- In a living room, in front of couch end tables
- In a living room, under an open concept glass coffee table where you can see the rug(s) through the glass
- In a family room, in front of a TV stand (use a few for larger stands – a place to kneel when digging for movies if you have a low cabinet)
- In a bathroom, in front of the sink, shower or tub
- In a kitchen, in front of the sink, fridge or stove
- In a kitchen, in front of a door to the outside (if you have one of course)
- The foyer, in front of the front door (inside or outside depending up the weather)
- A playroom, create a reading circle and use these mats as places to sit around the circle
- On the wall? Yes, you can also attach smaller rugs to the wall as art
Buy or Bid – eBay
About Barbara & Funkthishouse
Barbara is a home decor rebel who blames her decades in the real estate industry for her love of color! Since leaving neutral behind, she's built Funkthishouse.com, a place where souls once trapped in neutral-decor-world roam free and funk'n love it!
|"Hey There! Thanks for stopping by today. I'm Barbara Cipak, Owner of Funkthishouse; a place where you can safely rebel against neutral decor.
My nutty passion is finding funky, colorful, and interesting products for the home or office. The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with, and in return, earn a small commission when items are sold. Visit FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story :)"
Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.