Black Tree Wall Decals to Feature in the Home, Office and Even the Classroom
Whether decorating with black to create a monochromatic effect or to add a color base to a room, black tree decals are a choice.
Product Page Here – Or View Products Below
Use them to bring the outdoors in and increase the feeling of a nature theme decorated space. Depending upon the design you choose from, there are several ways to feature them:
- Behind a couch or piece of furniture to act as a creative backdrop
- On a wall between two couches as a focal point or backdrop
- On its own as a focal point
- In a nursery to warm the space up instead of using photos that require hooks or nails
- Across a ceiling to visually lower or raise it
- To feature photos of the family for your own family tree
Vinyl wall decals are an ideal decorating solution. There’s no need to paint or stencil, just put them on the wall and take them down when you need a change.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***