In 50 years, this generation might be laughed at for having a couch with a built-in phone charger. Our great-grandkids might say things like, “what’s this slot on the couch for.” By that time, who knows what cell phones will be like; we’ll probably get a brain chip at birth where we communicate via wifi telepathically. Let’s hope this idea is crazy and doesn’t actually happen!
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Furniture with built-in charging stations is fast becoming the norm in home decor. Charging your device from any room via multiple charging stations takes away the frustration of dragging your charger around the house.
Benefits to a Couch With Built-In Phone Charger
- A couch with a built-in phone charger provides you with a consistent place to charge your phone. Couches aren’t a portable piece of furniture, so you can count on it being there when you go to charge the phone. It seems obvious. But how many times have you gone to charge your phone and found someone moved or took the charger.
- When you’re on the couch reading your phone (don’t doom scroll lol), your charger is right there for your convenience.
- Having an extra charging station built-in to your couch gives you another guaranteed spot for charging devices.
- It’s a neat and tidy way to charge your device. If there’s an end table beside your couch where the charging plug is, you can place your phone on the table without a lot of ugly cord trailing on the floor.
- When multiple pieces of furniture, even lamps, have built-in phone charging slots, you’re never without an option when it comes to charging your phone.
- Living rooms designed to accommodate two couches provide the room with two built-in charging stations.
Featured Below is a Broad Range of Couches with Built-In Charging Stations – Various Designs and Pricing
About Barbara & Funkthishouse***As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission from qualifying purchases***I also earn commission from other company affiliated relationships not limited to and including; Shopstyle, eBay, Shareasale, AWIN, Etsy, iTunes, Advertising, and Viglink.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***