A couch that folds down into a bed is different from a “pull-out” couch. Another option for extra sleeping space is a Daybed Trundle; however, this article features sofas that only fold down. Some people call these types of beds Futons; however, what you’ll see here are a variety of designs that are like couches rather than simple Futons or Trundles.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Where You Can Use a Couch that Folds Down Into a Bed:
- Small apartments are ideal for sofas that double as a bed. For studio or bachelor apartments, they can be used as an extra place to sleep, or if everything is in one room, the primary place to sleep. Add two of them in your one-room apartment, and you’ve conveniently doubled the sitting and sleeping space.
- A baby’s nursery is a good place to add one of these useful couch beds. It gives parents a place to sleep if they have to spend the night in their baby’s room. Best of all, it can grow with baby and be included in their toddler, child, and teenage bedroom. Change the look with blankets and pillows as baby grows.
- Place one in your home office. It provides extra space for guests to sleep and a place for clients or visitors to sit during regular work hours.
- Playrooms are an excellent location for these types of sofas; they’re an extra place to sleep and sit.
- Put one of these couches in a teenager’s bedroom. When they host sleepovers, they’ll have a ready-made place for friends to sit and to sleep.
- If grandma and grandpa have downsized, these couches are ideal as an extra sleeping spot for guests.
- Heck, put one in the master bedroom! When your spouse tosses and turns, move your butt to the fold-down couch. Or if the little one wants to sleep with mom and dad, they can bunk in on the couch-bed.
- The mancave or she-shed is the perfect spot for a fold down sofa, especially when you’ve been sent to the doghouse for the night!
Variety of Couches that Fold Into a Bed Featured Below, Varying in Price, Style, and Sizes
About Barbara & Funkthishouse***As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission from qualifying purchases***I also earn commission from other company affiliated relationships not limited to and including; Shopstyle, eBay, Shareasale, AWIN, Etsy, iTunes, Advertising, and Viglink.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***