*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified commissions*
A couch that folds down into a bed differs from a “pull-out” couch. Another option for extra sleeping space is a Daybed Trundle; however, this article features sofas that only fold down. Some call these beds Futons; however, you’ll see various designs like couches rather than simple Futons or Trundles.
Product Page Here – Or View Products Below
Where You Can Use a Couch that Folds Down Into a Bed:
- Small apartments are ideal for sofas that double as a bed. Studio or bachelor apartments can be used as an extra place to sleep or, if everything is in one room, the primary place to sleep. Add two to your one-room apartment, and you’ve conveniently doubled the sitting and sleeping space.
- A baby’s nursery is an excellent place to add one of these helpful couch beds. It gives parents a place to sleep if they spend the night in their baby’s room. Best of all, it can grow with a baby and be included in their toddler, child, and teenage bedroom. Change the look with blankets and pillows as the baby grows.
- Place one in your home office. It provides extra space for guests to sleep and a place for clients or visitors to sit during regular work hours.
- Playrooms are an excellent location for these sofas; they’re an extra place to sleep and sit.
- Put one of these couches in a teenager’s bedroom. When they host sleepovers, they’ll have a ready-made place for friends to sit and sleep.
- If Grandma and Grandpa have downsized, these couches are ideal as an extra sleeping spot for guests.
- Heck, put one in the primary bedroom! Move your butt to the fold-down couch when your spouse tosses and turns. Or if the little one wants to sleep with mom and dad, they can bunk in on the couch bed.
- The man cave or she-shed is perfect for a fold-down sofa, especially when sent to the doghouse for the night!
A Variety of Couches that Fold Into a Bed are Featured Below, Varying in Price, Style, and Sizes
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***