A Christmas tree that changes color falls into two common categories; fiber-optic and built-in led changing lights.
There’s a broad range of options to choose from. You’ll notice that a Christmas tree that changes color comes in various sizes, colors, styles, and price ranges. To make things easier, you’ll find a broad selection here.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Depending upon the tree you choose, some are pre-lit, others require assembly, while others are pre-lit/pull-up trees. Double-check the height of the tree as well. You’ll notice that some are as small as three feet or may offer various size options. You’ll have to visit the actual product on its page to get those additional details.
Where to Feature a Color Changing Tree
- Place one in your home office. Add color and a festive feel while you work.
- If your room is quite bland, a colorful tree can provide that extra punch of interest.
- Choose a smaller color-changing tree for an end-table or dresser.
- When decorating isn’t an option, a fiber-optic tree provides an easy, festive feel.
- For those who need a simple approach to the holiday season, pre-lit fiber optic trees are ideal. Put up a couple, and skip the rest of the decorating fuss.
- When your health isn’t up to par, a small color-changing fiber-optic tree is a practical choice.
- Put one up in the classroom for the kids.
- They make a lovely festive addition to party decorations.
- Place small fiber-optic trees at the end of a long bar or counter.
- When you don’t have a lot of space, the smaller trees are ideal; bachelor or studio apartments.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***