When you want the tile-look but don’t actually want tile, area rugs that look like tiles are viable solutions. A stone-themed decorating look doesn’t need to be compromised when you need to add warmth. However, rugs that have a tiled appearance can be used for multiple purposes. Check out the suggested uses below.
Rugs that look like other aspects such as grass, water, and wood are also popular choices. Be sure to check those out if tiled-looking-rugs aren’t exactly what you need.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
Why Would You Want to Use Area Rugs that Look Like Tiles?
- An area rug that looks like tiles maintains a consistent feel to a room while still adding some warmth to the decor.
- Faux tile rugs offer another level of texture to what might be an otherwise cold room.
- For rooms decorated with neutral tile, a colorful rug that still maintains the appearance of tile offers consistency and contrast.
- Choose a large tiled area rug in a room with a vast amount of ceramic tile to create a separation between areas.
- For those who prefer tile over hardwood, you can continue that theme even with area rugs.
- The wide variety of rug designs featured below give you a choice from a modern stone feel to even a Mediterranean decor.
- If your flooring is vinyl, you can dress it up with a tiled look using one of these rugs.
- Rugs that look like tiles offer a design and pattern, making it a good choice to add interest, pops of color, or the focal point.
- If you can’t stand neutral decor, these rugs are for you.
- Add two rugs in different sizes to a larger stone-tiled room to create divisions and add softness. In a living room, an open concept can be divided into a reading/sitting area with one rug; the other area can be defined as the tv/media area.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***