Using a rug that looks like grass brings the outdoors indoors. The rugs featured here are both rugs that look or feel like grass. Depending on what you need, you’re sure to find it below.
Product Page Here - Or View Products Below
These rugs aren’t the typical turf rugs you find at your local hardwood store. You’ll notice the designs are based on standard area rug styles, versus a long rolled piece of faux turf.
Where to Use a Rug that Looks Like Grass
- In a bedroom with a garden theme
- To enhance the decor and warmth of a cozy front porch
- In an outdoor themed playroom that’s indoors
- Over an area of wall-to-wall carpeting, to cover or create a new look
- Apartment condo balconies
- Put one or two near the sitting area inside a greenhouse
- In a themed reading corner for kids
- For the screened-in porch
- Under a coffee table
- In a man cave or she-shed
- To help simulate an outdoor area indoors for pets
- In front of a patio door, or the front door
- Hang it on the wall in a playroom for the kids to pin homemade flowers on
- In the storage room as a rustic decorative piece
- On outdoor stairs as a stair tread
- To create an indoor putting green
- To enhance a vestibule
- As a way to add a green feel to the laundry room
- In a mudroom
- In a baby’s room featuring a fairy or woodland theme
- On a staircase landing
- For a patio’s sitting area
- In an area where you’re displaying a cluster of plants
Makes an Original Gift
For the avid gardener or person who loves anything fresh, airy, or related to the outdoors, one of these rugs could be the ideal gift. It’s true, giving a carpet as a gift is different; however, that’s even more of a reason to give one! Rugs can be expensive, so gifting a rug is offering a substantial gift. Also, carpets can always be used somewhere in the home. They’re a unique gift choice.
About Barbara & Funkthishouse***As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission from qualifying purchases***I also earn commission from other company affiliated relationships not limited to and including; Shopstyle, eBay, Shareasale, AWIN, Etsy, iTunes, Advertising, and Viglink.
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission when items are sold.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***