*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified commissions*
Why would we choose a couch that sits up high?
View the Product Page Here, or See it Below
We can solve several issues with a couch that sits up higher off the floor:
- Small spaces benefit from a sofa higher off the floor by reducing the sense of a closed-in room.
- With a couch that sits up high off the floor, you can use the space below for extra storage.
- With a higher couch, you increase the flow in the room.
- If you’ve spent extra funds on gorgeous floors, a higher couch allows you to view the entire floor.
- It’s much easier to clean under a couch that sits up high.
- It’s a great place to slide your pet cushions or pet beds underneath.
- Many of these higher couches are offered in a contemporary or modern design.
- Notice that higher couches tend to be less bulky.
- A couch that sits higher up off the floor gives the room a sleek look.
- When added to a bedroom, they’re less bulky and take up less space.
- Extra high couches make it easier for the elderly to get up.
Newer apartments and condos tend to be smaller sizes, making furniture choices essential. Maximizing space can be accomplished by choosing appropriate furniture with legs that provide open bottoms.
By choosing less bulky pieces with an open bottom, you open up the look of your room. Simply seeing underneath your furniture provides the illusion of a larger space.
You’ll be able to see your lovely floors and increase the light in a smaller room. Don’t hide your floors, especially in smaller spaces.
Indeed, a higher couch is more accessible for seniors to get up from. However, taller people can benefit as well as people with longer legs.
Check out the wide variety of choices below:
FAQs for more about Funkthishouse and the whole funky story.
The products featured are suggested from companies I've established an affiliated relationship with including ShopStyle, Etsy/Awin, Amazon, Shareasale/Awin, eBay, Viglink, and in return, earn a commission for qualified purchases.
***Barbara Cipak is an Independent Associate participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Amazon UK, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Wireless.com- Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.***